Slash Your Texas Windstorm Insurance Rates up to 15% now! As Seen on KRIS 6 TV

Finding alternate windstorm insurance after TWIA rate hike

Watch this video now if you want to Slash your Texas Windstorm Insurance Association Rates by 15% or more today and avoid the upcoming 10-14% TWIA rate increase!

The Texas Windstorm Insurance Association is not your only answer.  Ed Cantu Insurance Agency provides alternative insurance companies that will provide  windstorm insurance.  They are a little more selective on what they will take, but because of that, their rates are actually up to 15 percent less than TWIA rates.

These options are admitted Insurance companies that have the financial means to pay their claims and are backed by the Texas Department of Insurance.  We represent Velocity Insurance Company, Weston Insurance, The Woodlands Insurance out of the Houston area, and Maison Insurance.  All specialize in windstorm insurance.

“The rates are adjusted like a real insurance company is supposed to unlike TWIA where everybody pays the same rates.  If your home is further away from the Gulf, you are in the Calallen area, Robstown, Kingsville, or an area that is not quite close to the coast, their rates are even lower then what they would be compared to Padre Island or Corpus Christi Bay,” said Cantu.

Click here now  for your quote https://www.edcantuinsurance.com/windstorminsurance.php#quote

Because We Care,

Ed Cantu

Windstorm Insurance Specialist

visit: http://www.smartwindstorminsurance.com/

Texas Windstorm Insurance Association Board Approves Rate Increases!

By now, you’ve probably heard the Texas Windstorm Insurance Association (TWIA) Board recently approved a 10% rate increase plus a 4 percent cost-of-living increase for a total of 14%. This increase will take effect January 1st, 2019 for new coverage and at the renewal date for current policyholders once the Texas Department of Insurance gives final approval.

The United Corpus Christi Chamber of Commerce, other Coastal Chambers, and elected representatives will likely fight what they consider unfair and inequitable rates. The chambers will rally and lobby the Texas legislature but what can you do to avoid the potential rate increase?

How to Avoid a 14% rate increase on your Windstorm Insurance?

The chambers will rally and lobby the Texas legislature but what can you do to avoid the potential rate increase?

First and foremost, this rate increase would only apply to TWIA policyholders so if your protection is not with TWIA, you don’t need to concern yourself. If your coverage is with TWIA, now is a good time to check for alternative protection. Is your home well maintained and not located within 1,000 feet of the Texas Gulf Coast? If so, there is a great chance Ed Cantu Insurance Agency can slash the proposed rate increase up to 25% with an alternative insurance company who is financially fit!

The best way to find out how much you can save is to call us today at (361) 991-1493 and ask or click this link now!  https://www.edcantuinsurance.com/windstorminsurance.php#quote

Because We care

Ed Cantu

Windstorm Insurance Specialist